The tasks of the Youth Participation Expert:
- Organising and facilitating Working Group, Steering Group and Expert Group meetings.
- Supporting the content development and organising of the online and residential international events (training courses, Labs, seminars etc) according to the activity plan.
- General transnational coordination of the partnership (including communication tasks such as social media updates and monitoring of the budget).
- Cooperation and synergies development with other strategic partnerships of the National Agencies.
- Facilitating the general communication between international partners in each work package.
- Data gathering, analysing, and sharing.
- Monitoring of progress, evaluation and support to partners involved.
- Involving new international partners in the partnership.
- Preparing reports and updates on the activities and partnership (internal and external).
- Participation in and creation of a pool of experts.
- Supporting the campaign to promote the involvement of young people in the work of National Agencies.
- Supporting the preparation of the strategic activities: SALTO Awards 2023 and Meeting of National Working Groups of EU Youth Dialogue.
Specific tasks for the contracting period will be based on the agreed activity plan of the strategic partnership “New Power in Youth”.
Timeline of performing the above-mentioned tasks: November 2022 – December 2023
Requirements for the Youth Participation Expert:
- Experience in facilitating transnational cooperation, training and consultation processes (online and offline).
- Senior level expertise in the field of youth participation, in particular in the context of youth work, education and fostering participation through EU Youth programmes.
- Awareness of and experience with youth and education sectors.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Structured and cooperative mindset.
- Positive and goal-oriented working style.
Service contracting conditions:
- Individual Youth Participation Expert (may be represented by organisation) to be contracted from November 2022 until December 2023, with the possibility to prolong the contract upon the need.
Applying and selection
To apply, please present your portfolio or CV demonstrating your relevant expertise and experience. Include your fee offer (hourly price without and including all taxes). The suggested total for performing the listed Youth Participation Expert tasks is 27 000 euros including all taxes. Travel, board, and lodging costs stemming from the Youth Participation Experts participation in the meetings and events related to the objective of the service will be additionally reimbursed by the Agency.
In case the application is submitted on behalf of the organization, please provide relevant documents on the individual(s) directly in charge of the service described in this call. In case of successful selection, the person directly in charge of the project cannot be replaced afterwards unless it is agreed with the Agency. Kindly send all questions and the above-mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st of October 2022.
All applications will be assessed based on following selections criteria:
- CV of the Youth Participation Expert 40%
- Expertise and experience in the field of youth participation, youth work and transnational cooperation and project management 30%
- Fee offers 30%
The Agency shall inform about the results of the call at the latest by 7th of November 2022.